FoodReference.com (since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | Recipes | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_& Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free_Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
You are here > Home >
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Culinary Schools & Cooking Classes
From Amateur & Basic Cooking Classes to Professional Chef Training & Degrees
More than 1,000 schools & classes listed for all 50 States, Online and Worldwide
• 1 (20-ounce) can crushed or diced pineapple, drained
• 2 tablespoons lime juice
• 1 small red bell pepper, chopped (½ cup)
• 1 small red onion, finely chopped (¼ cup)
• 1 small jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped (1/2 teaspoon), optional
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
1. Mix all ingredients in a glass or plastic bowl.
2. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors
3. Serve with grilled meat, poultry, fish, or tortilla chips.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories from Fat 0
Total Fat 0 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0 mg
Total Carbohydrate 10 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugar 1 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 9 RE
Vitamin C 19 mg
Calcium 13 mg
Iron 0 mg
Food & Nutrition Service, USDA
Recipe provided by Betty Crocker
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright. Please take the time to request permission.