FoodReference.com (since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | Recipes | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_& Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free_Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
You are here > Home >
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Culinary Schools & Cooking Classes
From Amateur & Basic Cooking Classes to Professional Chef Training & Degrees
More than 1,000 schools & classes listed for all 50 States, Online and Worldwide
• 1 pound ground turkey (breast meat only)
• 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
• 4 ounces Cabot 50% Reduced Fat Cheddar, cut into 4 (1-ounce) slices (or try our slices)
• Vegetable cooking spray
• Salt and ground black pepper to taste
• 4 mixed-grain hamburger buns
• 8 large leaves arugula, rinsed and patted dry
1. Shape ground turkey into 8 thin patties. Spread 1 tablespoon of cranberry sauce in center of each of four of patties and top with 1 slice cheese; place remaining 4 patties on top, pinching edges together to seal.
2. Lightly coat large nonstick pan with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Cook burgers for 4 minutes per side, or until well done. (Alternatively, cook on grill.)
3. Season with salt and pepper. Place on buns and top with Cranberry Mayo and arugula.
• 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce
• 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
In small bowl, stir together cranberry sauce and mayonnaise; cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Recipe courtesy of Cabot Creamery Cooperative
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright. Please take the time to request permission.