FoodReference.com (since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | Recipes | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_& Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free_Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
You are here > Home >
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Prep Time: 12 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
Makes 4 servings
• 3 tbsp. FRENCH'S® Spicy Brown Mustard or FRENCH'S® Horseradish Mustard
• 1/4 cup packed basil leaves
• 5 tbsp. light Italian salad dressing, divided
• 4 medium portobello mushrooms, stems removed (about 1 lb.)
• 2 large red bell peppers, cored and quartered lengthwise
• 1 medium sweet onion, sliced 1/2-inch thick
• 4 small whole wheat hoagie rolls, split
1. BLEND mustard, basil and 2 tbsp. dressing in mini food processor.
2. GRILL and turn mushrooms, peppers and onion over medium heat for 8 to 10 min., brushing mushrooms with remaining 3 tbsp. dressing.
3. LAYER vegetables on bottom of rolls. Drizzle with basil mixture. Cover with top of rolls.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving: 291 Calories, 5 g Fat, 1 g Saturated Fat, 0 mg Cholesterol, 12 g Protein, 51 g Carbohydrates, 10 g Dietary Fiber, 546 mg Sodium.
Recipe & Photo Courtesy of French’s French Fried Onions
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright. Please take the time to request permission.