FoodReference.com (since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | Recipes | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_& Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free_Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
You are here > Home >
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Makes: 6 servings
• 1 jar (16 ounces) Pace® Black Bean & Roasted Corn Salsa
• 1 1/2 pounds ground beef *
• 6 sesame sandwich rolls
1. Mix 1 cup salsa and the beef thoroughly in a large bowl. Shape the beef mixture firmly into 6 patties.
2. Cook the patties in a 12-inch skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until they're well browned on both sides and cooked through.
3. Serve the burgers on the rolls with the remaining salsa.
*Substitute 1 1/4 pounds of ground turkey for the ground beef and combine with /4 cup salsa.
Tip: Top each burger with 1 slice Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Top with sliced avocado, tomato and lettuce.
Courtesy of PaceFoods.com
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright. Please take the time to request permission.