FoodReference.com (since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | Recipes | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_& Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free_Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
You are here > Home >
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
• 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
• 1-1/2 teaspoon prepared Dijon-style mustard
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic juice or 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
• 1/2 teaspoon sugar
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 2/3 cup salad oil
1) Whisk the first 5 ingredients listed above in a small bowl.
2) Gradually whisk oil into mixture until thickened and thoroughly blended.
3) Store covered in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
National Turkey Federation - www.eatturkey.com/
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright. Please take the time to request permission.