FoodReference.com (since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | Recipes | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_& Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free_Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
You are here > Home >
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Makes about 1 1/4 cups
• <>2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 tablespoon balsamic or red-wine vinegar
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
• 1 large or 2 small cloves garlic, minced
• 1/2 cup Cabot Sour Cream
• 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
• 1 cup grated Cabot Extra Sharp Cheddar
• 2 green onions, finely chopped
• 1 teaspoon salt, preferably sea or kosher
• Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. In bowl, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard and garlic. Whisk together vigorously.
2. Fold in sour cream and mayonnaise; whisk again until thoroughly blended.
3. Stir in cheese and green onions. Stir in salt and season with pepper.
Calories 121 , Total Fat 11g , Saturated Fat 4g , Sodium 234mg , Carbohydrates 2g , Dietary Fiber <1g , Protein 3g , Calcium 90mg
Recipe & photo from Cabot Creamery Cooperative
Recipe courtesy of chef Jon Ashton
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright. Please take the time to request permission.