FoodReference.com (since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | Recipes | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_& Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free_Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
You are here > Home >
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Culinary Schools & Cooking Classes
From Amateur & Basic Cooking Classes to Professional Chef Training & Degrees
More than 1,000 schools & classes listed for all 50 States, Online and Worldwide
Makes 5 cups.
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 1/2 cup onions, finely chopped
• 2 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped
• 1 28 ounce can tomatoes, crushed
• 1 6 ounce can tomato paste
• 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
• 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tablespoons chili powder
• 1 tablespoons coriander, ground
• 3 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
• 1 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
• 2 tablespoons fresh oregano fresh or 1 tablespoon dried
• 2 teaspoons cumin, ground
• 2 bay leaves
• 4 fresh thyme sprigs or 1 teaspoon dry
• 1 tablespoon black pepper, freshly ground
• 4 tablespoons honey
• salt to taste
Heat the oil in a saucepan and add the onions.
Cook, stirring until wilted.
Add the garlic, cook briefly and add the remaining ingredients.
Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring often, about 30 minutes.
Let the sauce cool and use for basting.
Vernalisa's Recipe Board
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright. Please take the time to request permission.