FoodReference.com (since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | Recipes | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_& Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free_Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
You are here > Home >
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
• Vegetable cooking spray
• 1 Cup onion, sliced
• 1 Teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
• 1 7.5-ounce jar roasted red peppers, strained
• 1/2 Teaspoon salt
• 3/4 Cup strained poaching liquid
1) In small non-stick skillet, sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, over medium heat, saute onions 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Add garlic and stir 30 seconds. Allow to cool for about 4-5 minutes.
2) In food processor fitted with metal blade, puree onion mixture, peppers and salt. With motor running, slowly add poaching liquid to red pepper mixture until sauce is smooth.
3) Pour sauce into 2-cup glass measure and heat in microwave at HIGH (100% power) 30 seconds or until hot.
*use with Turkey Roulade with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce recipe.
Recipe by The National Turkey Federation www.eatturkey.com
Culinary Schools & Cooking Classes
From Amateur & Basic Cooking Classes to Professional Chef Training & Degrees
More than 1,000 schools & classes listed for all 50 States, Online and Worldwide
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright. Please take the time to request permission.