FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | Recipes | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_&_Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food_Poems | Free_Magazines | Food_Festivals_&_Events
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Makes 4 Servings
• 1/4 cup chopped onion
• 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
• 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
• 1 (15.5-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained, reserve juice
• 1/3 cup water
• 1/3 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
• 2 (15.5-ounce) cans sweet potatoes, drained and sliced
• 1 cup (8 ounces) cooked ham, diced
1. Cook onion in butter or margarine for 2-3 minutes; stir in flour.
2. Add reserved pineapple juice and water. Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
3. Stir in pineapple and brown sugar; top with potatoes and ham pieces.
4. Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.