To list your contest for Free, send the information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most of these contests have very good prizes, some up to $1,000,000 in cash for the grand prize winner. If you like to cook, and have a great recipe, why not enter? You just might win!
NOTE: I only list contests involving some ‘skill’ - I do not have the time or space to list all of the “Sweepstakes” type contests in which winners are chosen at random.
Click Here for a list of previous Contests with expired deadlines
CONTESTS WITH DEADLINES
Contests are listed in order by the Entry Deadline date:
The organization of the XVII edition of the "Wine Masters Challenge 2015 - World Wine Contest" to be held in Estoril, Portugal: March 23-29, 2015, announces that the registrations are open. The samples submitted to the contest must be delivered by February 28, 2015. See website for complete details.
Got a good Turkey recipe?
Butterball Canada’s Calling All Cook’s Recipe Contest
Enter your recipe using Butterball Canada products and have the chance to win $1000 in Life Experiences gift certificates and Butterball gift certificates.
Girl Scout Cookie enthusiasts can create and submit their favorite dessert recipes using the iconic cookies as ingredients, for the chance to win prizes ranging from $250 to $500, plus a spotlight feature in Taste of Home magazine.
Chefs of all levels, from home cooks to established professionals, are encouraged to submit Girl Scout Cookie-inspired entries in one of four categories:
1. Cakes, pies, cupcakes - 2. Cookies, brownies, bars
3. Pudding, ice-cream, gelatin desserts - 4. Candies
After March 2, Taste of Home will test the recipes and choose the top 16, 4 from each category. On March 30, Girl Scouts will announce the 16 finalists, so make sure to check back then. The final winners will be determined by our fans—we are relying on you to vote for your favorite!
The recipe with the most votes in each category wins. Three category runners-up will receive $250 and the category grand prize winner (the recipe with the all-around most votes) will win $500 plus a spotlight in a print and digital edition of Taste of Home.
Build a sandwich or wrap using avocados and submit a picture of your sandwich or wrap.
The photo should be of the sandwich or wrap only; no other people or animals should be included in the photo. Only the Avocados From Mexico brand logos are allowed in the photo.
Entries will be posted for consumer voting to determine the Weekly Winners / finalists and the Grand Prize winner. The four Weekly Winners and the one Grand Prize winner will be announced on or about April 3, 2015.
• Grand Prize: choice of a FANtastic trip to any city in the world, OR A kitchen makeover, OR a Man Cave makeover, valued at up to $25,000.
• 4 Finalist Prizes: A $500.00 grocery gift card.
• 3 Superlative Fanwich Awards: “Best Mexican Themed Sandwich” An iPad Mini, 16GB w Wi-Fi (ARV: $249). “Best Avocado Usage” A 16-piece J.A. Henckels International Cutlery Set (ARV: $299.99). “Best Sandwich Name” A Sony Alpha a500 Compact System Camera with 16-50mm Retractable lens (ARV: $499.99).
The Féminalise World Wine Competition is open to all producers, cooperative wineries, merchants, importers of wines from all over the world.
Ever since its creation, the Féminalise World Wine Competition is growing rapidly with an average of 4000 wines tasted during last competitions. In 2015, the Competition is growing by going global.
This competition is open to wines from all over the world (red, rosé, white), still wines, sparkling wines, liqueur wines. Each wine must comply with the regulations in force in the country of origin. In France, the competition is open to wines with a geographic indication, PDO/PGI. No Table Wine.
Complete details may be found on the competition website.
Calling all egg lovers! Davidson’s Safest Choice Pasteurized Eggs is launching its first-ever "Eggs for Everyone" Recipe Contest in search of the best original recipes showcasing the appeal of Safest Choice to all consumers, including those with specific dietary preferences. Not only do Safest Choice eggs taste delicious, they are pasteurized in an all-natural warm water bath, eliminating the risk of Salmonella in the eggs. The red circle "P" stamped on the shell ensures that the eggs are safe for raw and/or gently cooked consumption…and everyone can enjoy them!
The second category for entry is Meatless Recipes: No meat? No problem. Send us your best, most satisfying meatless recipe.
Three Category Prizes: A culinary package worth $200 plus vouchers for a one year supply of Davidson's Safest Choice Pasteurized Eggs (18 vouchers)
$1,000 Grand Prize Winner plus Free Eggs for a year.
Submit your idea for a future flavor “Tastes of America” of LAY'S Potato Chips. Including the following:
• The flavor name • Up to 3 ingredients
• The inspiration (limited to 200 characters; if entering via text message, entrant is limited to 160 characters)
• City and State of Inspiration • Chip style (Original, Wavy, and/or Kettle Cooked)
• 3 Finalist Prizes: $50,000 check or wire transfer. (Grand Prize winner is not eligible to receive a Finalist Prize)
• 1 Grand Prize - the greater of:
a) 1% of the Net Sales of the Grand Prize Winner’s Finalist Flavor for the period July 15, 2015 through July 15, 2016
b) One Million Dollars ($1,000,000) in the form of a check or wire transfer.
Amanti Vino 10th Anniversary Wine Label Design Contest
Artists of all ages are invited to design labels for the wine, which will be called "Cuvée Rufus," in honor of the store's mascot, proprietor Sharon Sevrens' gentle yellow Labrador retriever.
Amanti Vino has partnered with the Montclair Art Museum to present the design competition, which will be judged by a panel of art world professionals. A selection of submissions will be exhibited at the museum in the fall, when Cuvée Rufus will be released at an exciting release party.
Four winners will be chosen, one from each of four categories: ages 5-8, 9-12, 13-18 and 19 & over.
California Strawberry Festival Berry Blast Off Recipe Contest presented by the Ventura County Star.
All contestants who submit a recipe will be awarded a free ticket to this year’s Festival.
Enter a non-baking strawberry recipe with their favorite sauce, dessert, entrée, dip, drink, jam, spread, appetizer, snack, etc. – the more creative and complex the dish, the better.
5 finalists will be selected to compete in a timed, iron chef-style challenge May 5 in Oxnard, California. 2 Finalists will continue on in a competition at the Festival May 16, 2015.
• All 5 finalists receive 4 complimentary tickets for the California Strawberry Festival in Oxnard May 16-17, 2015 and a complimentary 2015 collector poster.
• The Runner Up will receive an overnight stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Oxnard along with a complimentary dinner for 2 at Tierra Sur Restaurant at Herzog Wine Cellars in Oxnard.
• Grand Prize Winner will choose from a 3-day, 2 night getaway vacation to Palm Springs, San Diego, Cabo San Lucas or Branson, Missouri, courtesy of Welk Resorts (airfare not included), and a Cutco studio knife set valued at close to $500.
Click Here for a list of previous Contests with expired deadlines