To list your contest for Free, send the information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most of these contests have very good prizes, some up to $1,000,000 in cash for the grand prize winner. If you like to cook, and have a great recipe, why not enter? You just might win!
NOTE: I only list contests involving some ‘skill’ - I do not have the time or space to list all of the “Sweepstakes” type contests in which winners are chosen at random.
Click Here for a list of previous Contests with expired deadlines
CONTESTS WITH DEADLINES
Contests are listed in order by the Entry Deadline date:
(click on a contest name to go to the contest website for details)
A preliminary banana pudding competition for the National Banana Pudding Festival for legal resident of Hickman, Dickson Co, Humphreys Co, Lewis Co., Maury Co., Perry Co., or Williamson Co. in Tennessee. Winner receives $500 & becomes a finalist in the National Banana Pudding Cook-Off October 3, 2015.
Newman’s Own has launched their “Greens for Good,” salad recipe contest where fans across the country can submit their favorite salad recipe/dressing pairing for an opportunity to direct a $35,000 donation to their charity of choice.
All eligible recipes in the Newman’s Own "Greens for Good" Contest will be judged by James Beard Award-Winning Chef and “Top Chef” Judge Hugh Acheson, along with a panel of experts, and will be evaluated based on nutrition, creativity and the nominated charity. The top 10 finalists will be posted online for public voting to help determine the top nine finalists and the Grand Prize winner.
· Grand prize winner: $35,000 directed at charity of choice
· Nine runners-up: $1,000 each to their nonprofit organizations of choice
Submit up to two recipes per category using Arnold, Brownberry and Oroweat whole grain bread, the newly launched Healthfull bread and/or Sandwich Thins Rolls in each of the following categories:
• Open-Face Artistry: For these works of art, bold ingredients and textures, like sharp cheddar or tasty tuna, are layered on one slice of bread for the world to see.
• Breakfast in Bread: These sandwiches, featuring nutritious breakfast favorites like eggs and yogurt, invoke images of cozy mornings in bed or boisterous brunches with friends.
• Love, Healthfully: Celebrate new the breads with innovative recipes that play off nuanced, foodie-approved ingredients like honey, flax and sunflower seeds.
• Creative Classics: Nutritious spins in sandwich creations that have stood the test of time such as grandma’s club sandwich, BLT or other old-time favorites.
• Fueling Good: These sandwiches should incorporate ingredients that help boost your energy such as healthful fats, protein, fiber and iron.
For every eligible recipe submitted during the entry period, and for every vote cast during the voting period (September 21, 2015 - October 18, 2015), Arnold, Brownberry and Oroweat will donate a loaf of bread to its official charitable partner Feeding America, the leading domestic hunger-relief organization.
The top three finalists from each sandwich category will be posted online for public voting September 21, 2015- October 18, 2015 to help determine Category and Grand Prize winners.
On National Sandwich Day, November 3, 2015, the highest scoring recipes in each sandwich category and will be awarded $5,000 each.
The highest overall scoring sandwich will receive a $25,000 Grand Prize and the 2015 title 'America’s Better Sandwich'
Entry Fee of $10 for professionals; teams of up to 2 people.
Join us on October 3, 2015 at the Farmer's Market Stage as the top Restaurants and Professionals face off in a challenge to make the Nation's Best Banana Pudding. Each team will prepare their original and mouth watering banana pudding recipe for our judges to taste. The Nation's Best Banana Pudding will be determined by the judges on taste and presentation. Come watch and cheer on your favorites! Winners announced at 5:00 pm from Anada's Stage.
Think you have the best banana pudding in the nation? Here is your change to prove it. Compete on stage in front of a live audience at the National Banana Pudding Festival for your restaurant to earn the title! Open to professionals and restaurants in the US.
To enter, simply upload your image of your prepared Greek, Indian, Middle Eastern or Mediterranean dish along with the recipe!
One (1) lucky winner to receive a Kontos Sample basket.
In celebration of National Sandwich Month and to introduce their new All Natural Sliced Turkey lunchmeat, Foster Farms is launching the “Don’t Call Me Basic” turkey sandwich contest to find the most inventive turkey sandwich recipe. Prove that turkey sandwiches with Foster Farms All Natural Sliced Turkey are anything but basic!
1. Create a turkey sandwich using Foster Farms All Natural Sliced Turkey lunchmeat and the unique ingredient combination of your choosing.
2. Post a photo of your sandwich to Instagram, along with the recipe and tag @FosterFarms and #DontCallMeBasic. Make sure your profile is public!
(for complete details click on the contest link above)
One Grand Prize Winner will receive a luxury weekend getaway for two to the Napa Valley [two night stay for two at a Napa Valley luxury hotel, travel to/from the Napa Valley, gourmet picnic lunch ($4,000 value)] OR $4,000 cash prize
Get creative in the kitchen with Open Blue Cobia! Show us your favourite way to prepare Cobia for a chance to win a trip to Panama.
How to Enter: Publish a blog post and photo with an original recipe featuring Open Blue Cobia. The versatility of this white fish opens up a world of possibilities – your recipe can include Cobia either raw or cooked.
You could be one of five (5) finalists invited to Charleston, South Carolina to participate in a Cobia Cook Off Event and Award Reception..
Our finalists will prepare their recipe live at the Cobia Cook Off Event for a panel of recognized chefs and culinary professionals. Recipes will be judged for best use of Open Blue Cobia, creativity, presentation and crowd appeal.
Finalists will have their recipes showcased on our website and in promotional material.
• 5 Finalists will be selected from eligible entries, and awarded a 3 day / 2 night trip to Charleston, South Carolina to attend the Cook Off Event and Award Reception to be held on October 13th, 2015. (Finalist Prize Approximate Retail Value: $ 1,200 each).
• 1 Grand Prize Winner and a guest, will receive will receive 4 day / 3 night trip to Panama! Visit, Open Blue’s open ocean platform, tour beautiful Panama City & have dinner with our founder, Brian O’Hanlon.
Maple Leaf Farms is calling for entries for the 2015 “Strut Your Duck” Recipe Contest. The contest challenges entrants to create an original recipe that features Maple Leaf Farms duck products along with a photo showing the final prepared dish with the product package.
Recipe entries may be submitted for any menu part -- appetizer, soup, salad, entrée or even dessert -- and must include a Maple Leaf Farms duck product. Entrants may submit up to three recipes with accompanying photos.
Grand Prize winning entry will be awarded $5,000 and free Maple Leaf Farms duck products for a year
First Runner-Up $2,500
Second Runner-Up $1,000
The People’s Choice Award winner will receive $250 based on public votes (Voting will take place Sept. 13-19, 2015.)
Concord Foods' Summer Recipe Contest. The only mandatory ingredient in our Summer Recipe Contest is Concord Foods reconstituted lemon and/or lime juice. Enter today and show us why you deserve to become a prize-winning chef/baker.
Four Recipe Categories To Enter:
Breakfast & Brunch; Desserts; Entrees; Salads & Side Dishes
· $500 in gift vouchers goes to One Grand Prize Winner
· $200 in gift voucher goes to First Prize Winner In Each Recipe Category
· $150 to Second Prize Winner In Each Recipe Category.
Create a dairy-free snack recipe that is sweet, savory or sippable, using one or more So Delicious Dairy Free products.
Take a picture that showcases your creation.
THREE Grand Prize Winners ($1000 Each!)
THREE Runner-Ups ($250 Each!).
Free to enter for Amateur Cooks legal residents of the US
Who makes the best Banana Pudding in the nation? If you believe you do, this is the contest for you. If it’s your grandma, well it’s time to send her recipe in to compete and find out if it really is the best ever. Here’s your chance to put grandma or you in the history books as the best maker of banana pudding in the nation at the National Banana Pudding Cook-Off. The winner of the National Banana Pudding Cook-Off will receive a cash prize and of course fame! The Cook-Off kicks off at 9:00 am on the Farmer's Market Stage Saturday October 3, 2015. Make sure you bring your cheering section with you.
To enter you must send in an application with your original banana pudding recipe by September 4, 2015. Each recipe must be original, not won any other contests, contain bananas, a type of pudding, some type of cookie or cracker, what else is up to you. Dazzle our taste buds. Finalists chosen to compete will be notified and compete in front of a live audience and our judges on Sat. Oct. 3rd starting at 9 am. Let the cooking begin!
PRIZES: (Live competition)
1st place $2,000
2nd place $500
3rd place $100
If you've ever added coffee to a cookie recipe, ice cream drink or a barbecue sauce (yes, we said a barbecue sauce) we want to hear about it! We bet many of you are cooking with coffee and we would LOVE for you to share your recipe creations with us!!
Submit your favorite recipe using Door County Coffee as an ingredient. Whether ground coffee, brewed coffee, flavored coffee or non-flavored coffee, any way that you use Door County Coffee as an ingredient in a recipe qualifies!
• One 1st Place Winner ($400 Value) will receive a 6 Month Coffee Supply of their choice including Full-pot Bags, Single Serve Cups or 10oz bags! Plus two Door County Coffee Stoneware Mugs, two Door County Coffee Stainless Steel Travel Mugs and your very own Door County Coffee Apron to use as you whip up your famous coffee recipe!
• Two 2nd Place Winners ($200 Value) will receive a 3 Month Coffee Suppy of their choice, including Full-pot Bags, Single Serve Cups or 10oz bags, along with two Door County Coffee Stainless Steel Travel Mugs!
• Three 3rd Place Winners ($100 Value) will receive a 2 Month Coffee Supply of their choice including Full-pot Bags, Single Serve Cups or 10oz bags!
Submit original photographs that capture the Milford Valley brand or are part of a larger dining experience using all or part of at least one actual (physical) Milford Valley retail product package. Entries may incorporate other materials as long as the packaging is the main feature.
Create art using Milford Valley chicken packaging and your imagination. Take a photo of your creation and upload it on the contest tab of our Facebook page to enter.
Voting will take place October 1 – 15, 2015 on the Facebook contest page.
The Grand Prize is $5,000
Second Place is $1,000
Third Place is $500
The People’s Choice prize of $250 will be awarded to the entry with the popular vote from the public.
Only residents of the following states will be eligible to participate: Alabama, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, , Idaho, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, and Washington.
Football Fans and Foodies are invited to submit their go to game day recipe - with a hook – they must incorporate at least one ingredient purchased from a Chevron or Texaco convenience store.
Six (6) of the top dishes in each region will be invited to compete in a live regional cook-off. The winner of each regional cook off will be invited to the Game Day Chef Challenge grand finale to compete to win $25,000 in Chevron with Techron gasoline.
Click Here for a list of previous Contests with expired deadlines