To list your contest for Free, send the information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most of these contests have very good prizes, some up to $1,000,000 in cash for the grand prize winner. If you like to cook, and have a great recipe, why not enter? You just might win!
NOTE: I only list contests involving some ‘skill’ - I do not have the time or space to list all of the “Sweepstakes” type contests in which winners are chosen at random.
Click Here for a list of previous Contests with expired deadlines
ONGOING WEEKLY, MONTHLY, etc. CONTESTS:
CONTESTS WITH DEADLINES
Contests are listed in order by the Entry Deadline date:
Bentonville, Arkansas. Our event is the finest wild game cook off, anywhere. We focus on the ability of the team to create a meal out of the other brown meat squirrel (limb chicken/Tree Bacon). The teams are made up of 2 or 3 individuals who will combine squirrel (80% of the total meat) along with whatever other ingredients to create an entrée along with a side item. In past years we have had teams turn in dishes such as—tamales, pizza, sausage, cashew squirrel, stir-fry, gumbo, dumplings, fried, squirrel eggrolls, and many other amazing dishes.
We have had teams from across the country compete for the title, so far 11 states have had representation. All of the squirrels are harvested using legal means and methods, teams shall provide their own meat, supplies and decoration. Special help can be given for meat supply if traveling across the country. Corporate sponsorship is available.
What goes better together than food, family and relaxation? We've combined them all into one fabulous contest. Submit your favorite family recipe for possible inclusion in our KN Family Kitchen Cookbook, and you could also win a spa retreat for two at the Miraval Arizona Spa & Resort or other great prizes.
Grand Prize: A weekend getaway at the luxurious Miraval Resort and Spa in Arizona, and a KN Karen Neuburger Comfort kit.
8 Runner Up Prizes: A spafinder.com gift card and a KN Karen Neuburger Comfort kit.
CONTEST BEGINS AUGUST 1, 2014
Show us your creativity for a chance to win! Design up to 10 original works of art using Milford Valley chicken packaging and your imagination. Take a photo of your creation it on the contest page.
Twenty photographs will be chosen from all eligible submissions received during the Contest Period, based on the following criteria:
· Representation of the Milford Valley brand and/or Milford Valley Products (50%) – All or part of at least one actual (physical) retail Milford Valley package of any size MUST be visible in the photograph.
· Creativity/Originality (50%) – Use of the Milford Valley package and/or Milford Valley products in creative or original ways is strongly encouraged.
Using the criteria above, a team of business professionals and artisans will evaluate the previously chosen twenty (20) photographs to determine the five (5) finalists.
The prize winners will be chosen by Maple Leaf Farms.
· Grand prize is $5,000 cash
· Second place is $1,000 cash
· Third place is $500 cash.
· In addition, a “People’s Choice” winner will receive a $250 cash prize.
Chevron Game Day Chef Challenge - Deadline: September 30, 2014
A cooking contest for football fans and foodies in Arizona, California, Oregon and Washington.
• Create your go-to Game-Day recipe - with one catch. You must include at least one food item or beverage purchased from a Chevron or Texaco station.
• Submit your recipe. Your entry must include a photo of a valid Chevron or Texaco receipt showing a purchase of one or more of the ingredient(s), a photo of the original recipe, an original recipe name and a photo of the final prepared dish.
• Share! Approved submissions will be posted to the gallery page where you can share with family and friends to encourage votes for your recipe.
• At the end of the entry period, the top fifteen recipes with the highest number of votes from each region will be judged based on appearance, originality and creativity and the number of ingredients purchased from Chevron or Texaco. The top five regional chefs will be invited to compete in a live cook-off at a football game in their region where they will have one hour to prepare, cook and plate their dish for our judges to taste and rate.
• The winner from each Regional Cook-Off will be invited to The Game Day Chef Challenge Grand Finale on Jan. 1, 2015 at the Rose Bowl Stadium in Pasadena, CA, where they will compete for $25,000 in Chevron with Techron promotional cards.
This isn't your ordinary competition...your entry is judged using the American Home Brewers Association guidelines and by the BJCP judges...PLUS attendees holding a VIP ticket, the ones that love to try new flavors, will vote for the People's Choice Award winners. But wait there is more!
The Best In Show-Delaware Home Brew Champion will also receive cash and prizes valued at $1,000!
2nd place through fifth will get cool prizes too!
Your $10 entry fee per entry also gives you access to the Wine and Beer Festival! Taste what Delaware has with all Wineries, Breweries and distilleries participating!
The five categories are:
1. American Ale (Pale/ Amber/Brown)
2. Delaware Grown Fruit Beer
3. Belgian/French Ale
4. IPA (American/Imperial)
Each brewer may only submit two entries of two seperate categories. Entries must be delivered between 9:00-10:00am to Delaware Agriculture Museum on Saturday, October 11, 2014.
Each entry must be 6-12 bottles of 10-14oz size. No growlers or kegs accepted.
The Brazos Valley Museum of Natural History, BoonVille Days in Bryan, Texas.
Participants in the Cook-Off need to provide their own wagon and they would be judged on their food as well as the authenticity of their wagon. All cooking must be done on site outdoors over wood fires. Propane burners, stoves, or metal fire boxes will not be allowed during the Saturday competition. See website for complete details.
Categories: Best Meat, Best Bread, Best Cobbler, Best Potatoes, Best Beans, Best Wagon
Prizes in Each Category:
1st Place: $300 - 2nd Place: $200 - 3rd Place: $100
Special Award for Overall Food and Wagon: $400.
The Delaware Small Business Chamber is proud to present the first ever Scrapple Recipe Cook-Off. All recipes must FEATURE scrapple. Be creative. Think of things that you could substitute other meats with scrapple. Some ideas may include: Spaghetti and Scrapple Meatballs; Scrapple Chili; Apple-Scrapple Pie; Scrapple Breakfast Pizza and the list goes on.
We will take all recipes and give each author credit and post them online and in a small booklet to distribute after the contest.
There will be a $10 entry fee per recipe
Winners will receive cash prizes.
· $250 First Place Amateur level
· $250 First Place Professional Level
· $250 additional for BEST IN SHOW.
· $100 Fan Favorite
Winner will win a total of $500 or $600 if Best in Show AND Fan Favorite.
Companies will be able to register their brands in the official site as part of the means provided for online registrations
The samples submitted to the contest must be delivered by October 31, 2014 for EU (European Union) countries; non-EU countries must deliver their samples by the October 15, 2014.
The contest and judging takes place in Estoril, Portugal - November 27-30, 2014.
How fortunate we are to be living in this land of plenty where a fungal feast awaits us when we walk into the woods! You are invited to celebrate our good fortune by creating a recipe which features mushrooms. The type of dish is yours to choose: appetizer, soup, salad/vegetable, main dish, miscellaneous (perhaps even a dessert!). Local mushroomers will prepare and evaluate the recipes, choosing the winners. Contest is open to both amateur and professional cooks.
Prize winning recipe(s) will be determined based on overall flavor and visual appeal.
The grand prize winner will receive a locally made Port Orford Cedar plank and a signed copy of mushroom maestro Jack Czarnecki's lovely book, Portobello, sure to delight any contest winner.
Click Here for a list of previous Contests with expired deadlines