To list your contest for Free, send the information to: email@example.com
Most of these contests have very good prizes, some up to $1,000,000 in cash for the grand prize winner. If you like to cook, and have a great recipe, why not enter? You just might win!
NOTE: I only list contests involving some ‘skill’ - I do not have the time or space to list all of the “Sweepstakes” type contests in which winners are chosen at random.
Click Here for a list of previous Contests with expired deadlines
CONTESTS WITH DEADLINES
Contests are listed in order by the Entry Deadline date:
Submit your idea for a future flavor “Tastes of America” of LAY'S Potato Chips. Including the following:
• The flavor name • Up to 3 ingredients
• The inspiration (limited to 200 characters; if entering via text message, entrant is limited to 160 characters)
• City and State of Inspiration • Chip style (Original, Wavy, and/or Kettle Cooked)
• 3 Finalist Prizes: $50,000 check or wire transfer. (Grand Prize winner is not eligible to receive a Finalist Prize)
• 1 Grand Prize - the greater of:
a) 1% of the Net Sales of the Grand Prize Winner’s Finalist Flavor for the period July 15, 2015 through July 15, 2016
b) One Million Dollars ($1,000,000) in the form of a check or wire transfer.
Amanti Vino 10th Anniversary Wine Label Design Contest
Artists of all ages are invited to design labels for the wine, which will be called "Cuvée Rufus," in honor of the store's mascot, proprietor Sharon Sevrens' gentle yellow Labrador retriever.
Amanti Vino has partnered with the Montclair Art Museum to present the design competition, which will be judged by a panel of art world professionals. A selection of submissions will be exhibited at the museum in the fall, when Cuvée Rufus will be released at an exciting release party.
Four winners will be chosen, one from each of four categories: ages 5-8, 9-12, 13-18 and 19 & over.
Using a CFE salt fish product (Buena Ventura, BacalaRico, Cristobal or Isla Brisa) create your favorite original salt fish recipe.
PRIZE: The winner will be paid $1,000
California Strawberry Festival Berry Blast Off Recipe Contest presented by the Ventura County Star.
All contestants who submit a recipe will be awarded a free ticket to this year’s Festival.
Enter a non-baking strawberry recipe with their favorite sauce, dessert, entrée, dip, drink, jam, spread, appetizer, snack, etc. – the more creative and complex the dish, the better.
5 finalists will be selected to compete in a timed, iron chef-style challenge May 5 in Oxnard, California. 2 Finalists will continue on in a competition at the Festival May 16, 2015.
• All 5 finalists receive 4 complimentary tickets for the California Strawberry Festival in Oxnard May 16-17, 2015 and a complimentary 2015 collector poster.
• The Runner Up will receive an overnight stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Oxnard along with a complimentary dinner for 2 at Tierra Sur Restaurant at Herzog Wine Cellars in Oxnard.
• Grand Prize Winner will choose from a 3-day, 2 night getaway vacation to Palm Springs, San Diego, Cabo San Lucas or Branson, Missouri, courtesy of Welk Resorts (airfare not included), and a Cutco studio knife set valued at close to $500.
From the classics of yesterday to the favorites on the table today, peanut butter is a delicious ingredient enjoyed across generations. To celebrate our timeless taste for this sticky staple, our 6th annual “PB My Way” recipe contest is calling for your all-time favorite peanut butter recipes. Whether it features creamy or crunchy peanut butter, is a snack your grandmother made, a side dish for the holidays or a main entrée that fits your family’s busy schedule, we’re spending March, which is National Peanut Month, searching for the perfect, go-to PB recipe. Categories: Family Favorites - Breakfast or Brunch? - Festive Holidays - Dreamy Desserts.
• Four 1st Places Winners (1 in each of the 4 categories): A Year’s Supply of hand-crafted Georgia Grinders peanut butter, made from 100% Georgia-grown peanuts, and their recipes will be professionally photographed.
• One Grand Prize Winner will receive a classic KitchenAid® stand mixer, in the color of their choice!
Grab your favorite Manischewitz Macaroons, put your imagination to the test and join the #MANIMACS contest by submitting your own #MANIMACS character made of Manischewitz Macaroons for a chance to win an iPad Air 2 PLUS a $500 Visa Gift Card! Manischewitz wants you to tap into your DIY, creative-size and see your most inventive #MANIMACS macaroon characters!
Grand Prize Winner: iPad Air 2 PLUS a $500 Visa Gift Card (est. value of $1500)
International Biscuit Festival Biscuit Baking Contest, to be held May 16, 2015 in downtown Knoxville.
The 4 categories of competition are Sweet Biscuits, Savory Biscuits, Special Biscuits and Student Biscuits. The Special category is for those Biscuits that are over the top and incredibly imaginative. The Student category features the next generation of bakers and is for entrants 18 and younger. Each category will have 3 finalists chosen from all of the submitted recipes and those bakers will be invited to bake live in front of our panel of celebrity judges and an audience of Biscuit lovers.
1st place winners in each category will be awarded prizes worth up to $300.
2nd place winners in each category will be awarded prizes worth up to $200.
3rd place winners in each category will be awarded prizes worth up to $100.
A Grand Prize winner will also be declared.
Use your smartphone or other video camera to create a 60 second video with your story that begins "I want to win a Montague Technostar Range because…." Remember, you are limited to just 60 seconds to tell us why your operation would love to have Montague working for you.
Videos will be judged on creativity! Finalists will be chosen from all entries.
One Grand Prize Winner will be selected to win a Montague Technostar Range! A $6,000 value!
To kick-off National Nutrition Month, Eggland’s Best is inviting fans to visit the Eggland’s Best website to enter the “CEO Search” Contest and share why they deserve to receive the honorary title of Chief Egg Officer & the $5,000 Grand Prize.
Eggland’s Best is searching for a Chief Egg Officer that is:
• Extremely passionate about EB eggs and their nutrition value
• Incorporate EB eggs into any meal- morning, noon and night
• Eagerness to get cracking as an EB ambassador
Grand Prize Package: $5,000 and a 1 year supply of Eggland's Best Eggs
Two 1st Prize Packages: $500 and a 6 month supply of Eggland's Best Eggs
Click Here for a list of previous Contests with expired deadlines