To list your contest for Free, send the information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most of these contests have very good prizes, some up to $1,000,000 in cash for the grand prize winner. If you like to cook, and have a great recipe, why not enter? You just might win!
NOTE: I only list contests involving some ‘skill’ - I do not have the time or space to list all of the “Sweepstakes” type contests in which winners are chosen at random.
Click Here for a list of previous Contests with expired deadlines
CONTESTS WITH DEADLINES
Contests are listed in order by the Entry Deadline date:
(click on a contest name to go to the contest website for details)
Submit your recipe and corresponding photo showcasing Cooper cheese. Up to 11 other ingredients may be used, and they must be listed in order of use. The recipe can't contain alcohol.
There are 5 categories: Burgers/Sandwiches/Wraps; Soups/Salads; Side Dishes; Appetizers/Snacks/Dips; or Main Dishes.
Open to legal residents of CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, RI, VT, VA, and WV who are age 18 or older.
· Grand Prize: A Make It Yours Trip for winner and up to 3 guests. Includes airfare, hotel accomodations , and $2,000 cash — OR — the winner may opt for a $5,000 cash alternative in lieu of the trip.
· 5 First Prizes: $250 Visa gift card.
· 5 Second Prizes: One year's supply (12 lbs.) of COOPER Sharp cheese
The contest is the second in a series of exciting Bertolli activities this year in celebration of 150 years of delicious meals and memorable food moments made better by Bertolli. For this 150th anniversary celebration activation, Chef Fabio Viviani and Bertolli Olive Oil are asking food lovers across America to submit their favorite family or original recipe, using Bertolli Olive Oil and/or Bertolli Vinegar for a chance to win the Grand Prize—a culinary trip of a lifetime for two to Tuscany, Italy!
Recipe should be submitted withy instructions and ingredients along with Video or Photo.
Recipe entries will be accepted in five categories: Appetizers, Main Dishes, Side Dishes, Soups/Salads and Desserts.
· 5 Recipe Category Winners will each receive a KitchenAid Artisan Design Series Stand Mixer in Champagne Gold, a year’s supply of Bertolli Olive Oil and a signed copy of Fabio Viviani’s latest cookbook Fabio’s American Home Kitchen.
· 1 Grand Prize Winner Will also receive a dream trip for two to Tuscany with a helicopter ride over the Italian countryside, a hands-on cooking class, and a hunt for the perfect truffle!
· Additionally, the top 150 recipe entries will be included in a special edition, digital cookbook created by Bertolli Olive Oil for consumers to use, share and enjoy.
Submit an original breakfast dish Recipe using at least one of the following Sponsor products: Jones Dairy Farm sausage, bacon, Canadian bacon, ham, braunschweiger, or scrapple.
1 First Place Prize: $2,000 Visa Gift Card
1 Second Place Prize: $1,000 Visa Gift Card
1 Third Place Prize: $500 Visa Gift Card
Newman’s Own has launched their “Greens for Good,” salad recipe contest where fans across the country can submit their favorite salad recipe/dressing pairing for an opportunity to direct a $35,000 donation to their charity of choice.
All eligible recipes in the Newman’s Own "Greens for Good" Contest will be judged by James Beard Award-Winning Chef and “Top Chef” Judge Hugh Acheson, along with a panel of experts, and will be evaluated based on nutrition, creativity and the nominated charity. The top 10 finalists will be posted online for public voting to help determine the top nine finalists and the Grand Prize winner.
· Grand prize winner: $35,000 directed at charity of choice
· Nine runners-up: $1,000 each to their nonprofit organizations of choice
Submit up to two recipes per category using Arnold, Brownberry and Oroweat whole grain bread, the newly launched Healthfull bread and/or Sandwich Thins Rolls in each of the following categories:
• Open-Face Artistry: For these works of art, bold ingredients and textures, like sharp cheddar or tasty tuna, are layered on one slice of bread for the world to see.
• Breakfast in Bread: These sandwiches, featuring nutritious breakfast favorites like eggs and yogurt, invoke images of cozy mornings in bed or boisterous brunches with friends.
• Love, Healthfully: Celebrate new the breads with innovative recipes that play off nuanced, foodie-approved ingredients like honey, flax and sunflower seeds.
• Creative Classics: Nutritious spins in sandwich creations that have stood the test of time such as grandma’s club sandwich, BLT or other old-time favorites.
• Fueling Good: These sandwiches should incorporate ingredients that help boost your energy such as healthful fats, protein, fiber and iron.
For every eligible recipe submitted during the entry period, and for every vote cast during the voting period (September 21, 2015 - October 18, 2015), Arnold, Brownberry and Oroweat will donate a loaf of bread to its official charitable partner Feeding America, the leading domestic hunger-relief organization.
The top three finalists from each sandwich category will be posted online for public voting September 21, 2015- October 18, 2015 to help determine Category and Grand Prize winners.
On National Sandwich Day, November 3, 2015, the highest scoring recipes in each sandwich category and will be awarded $5,000 each.
The highest overall scoring sandwich will receive a $25,000 Grand Prize and the 2015 title 'America’s Better Sandwich'
Get creative in the kitchen with Open Blue Cobia! Show us your favourite way to prepare Cobia for a chance to win a trip to Panama.
How to Enter: Publish a blog post and photo with an original recipe featuring Open Blue Cobia. The versatility of this white fish opens up a world of possibilities – your recipe can include Cobia either raw or cooked.
You could be one of five (5) finalists invited to Charleston, South Carolina to participate in a Cobia Cook Off Event and Award Reception..
Our finalists will prepare their recipe live at the Cobia Cook Off Event for a panel of recognized chefs and culinary professionals. Recipes will be judged for best use of Open Blue Cobia, creativity, presentation and crowd appeal.
Finalists will have their recipes showcased on our website and in promotional material.
• 5 Finalists will be selected from eligible entries, and awarded a 3 day / 2 night trip to Charleston, South Carolina to attend the Cook Off Event and Award Reception to be held on October 13th, 2015. (Finalist Prize Approximate Retail Value: $ 1,200 each).
• 1 Grand Prize Winner and a guest, will receive will receive 4 day / 3 night trip to Panama! Visit, Open Blue’s open ocean platform, tour beautiful Panama City & have dinner with our founder, Brian O’Hanlon.
Maple Leaf Farms is calling for entries for the 2015 “Strut Your Duck” Recipe Contest. The contest challenges entrants to create an original recipe that features Maple Leaf Farms duck products along with a photo showing the final prepared dish with the product package.
Recipe entries may be submitted for any menu part -- appetizer, soup, salad, entrée or even dessert -- and must include a Maple Leaf Farms duck product. Entrants may submit up to three recipes with accompanying photos.
Grand Prize winning entry will be awarded $5,000 and free Maple Leaf Farms duck products for a year
First Runner-Up $2,500
Second Runner-Up $1,000
The People’s Choice Award winner will receive $250 based on public votes (Voting will take place Sept. 13-19, 2015.)
Concord Foods' Summer Recipe Contest. The only mandatory ingredient in our Summer Recipe Contest is Concord Foods reconstituted lemon and/or lime juice. Enter today and show us why you deserve to become a prize-winning chef/baker.
Four Recipe Categories To Enter:
Breakfast & Brunch; Desserts; Entrees; Salads & Side Dishes
· $500 in gift vouchers goes to One Grand Prize Winner
· $200 in gift voucher goes to First Prize Winner In Each Recipe Category
· $150 to Second Prize Winner In Each Recipe Category.
If you've ever added coffee to a cookie recipe, ice cream drink or a barbecue sauce (yes, we said a barbecue sauce) we want to hear about it! We bet many of you are cooking with coffee and we would LOVE for you to share your recipe creations with us!!
Submit your favorite recipe using Door County Coffee as an ingredient. Whether ground coffee, brewed coffee, flavored coffee or non-flavored coffee, any way that you use Door County Coffee as an ingredient in a recipe qualifies!
• One 1st Place Winner ($400 Value) will receive a 6 Month Coffee Supply of their choice including Full-pot Bags, Single Serve Cups or 10oz bags! Plus two Door County Coffee Stoneware Mugs, two Door County Coffee Stainless Steel Travel Mugs and your very own Door County Coffee Apron to use as you whip up your famous coffee recipe!
• Two 2nd Place Winners ($200 Value) will receive a 3 Month Coffee Suppy of their choice, including Full-pot Bags, Single Serve Cups or 10oz bags, along with two Door County Coffee Stainless Steel Travel Mugs!
• Three 3rd Place Winners ($100 Value) will receive a 2 Month Coffee Supply of their choice including Full-pot Bags, Single Serve Cups or 10oz bags!
Only residents of the following states will be eligible to participate: Alabama, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, , Idaho, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, and Washington.
Football Fans and Foodies are invited to submit their go to game day recipe - with a hook – they must incorporate at least one ingredient purchased from a Chevron or Texaco convenience store.
Six (6) of the top dishes in each region will be invited to compete in a live regional cook-off. The winner of each regional cook off will be invited to the Game Day Chef Challenge grand finale to compete to win $25,000 in Chevron with Techron gasoline.
Click Here for a list of previous Contests with expired deadlines