FoodReference.com (since 1999)
Food Festival News Section
Home | Food Articles | Food Trivia | Today In Food History | Recipes | Cooking Tips | Videos
Food Quotes | Who's Who | Food Trivia Quizzes | Crosswords | Food Poems | Food Posters
Cookbooks | Magazines | Recipe Contests | Culinary Schools | Gourmet Tours | Food Festivals
Crave Sydney…with a “Breakfast on the Bridge” October 25 - a Free Event
Crave Sydney will run throughout October and include a range of food, entertainment, art, comedy and music events.
See also: Sydney International Food Festival
• The centrepiece of the new festival will be ‘Breakfast on the Bridge’ – an event which will see Sydney Harbour Bridge transformed into the worlds most sought after breakfast destination.
• Sydney Harbour Bridge will be closed for traffic and opened for breakfast.
• 6,000 lucky people will have the chance to enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience on one of Australia’s most iconic landmarks.
• As part of the event the roadway of the bridge will be covered, transforming Australia’s most recognisable roadway into our newest harbour foreshore.
• Images from ‘Breakfast on the Bridge’ will be beamed around the world, showcasing again why Sydney is Australia’s number one destination.
• ’Breakfast on the Bridge’ will be an iconic Sydney event – one which tourists will want to be a part of and will deliver real benefits to the local economy.
• The fact is, no city in the world can offer what Sydney can - a beautiful spring sunrise overlooking the world’s most beautiful harbour.
• All residents of NSW will have the chance to enter a draw to be one of the 6,000 lucky participants.
• Breakfast on the Bridge is presented by the NSW Government and is part of Events NSW strategy to make Sydney and NSW Australia’s leading events destination.
(Note: Photos are artists renderings)
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2015 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only. Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.