FoodReference.com (since 1999)
Food Festival News Section
Home | Food Articles | Food Trivia | Today In Food History | Recipes | Cooking Tips | Videos
Food Quotes | Who's Who | Food Trivia Quizzes | Crosswords | Food Poems | Food Posters
Cookbooks | Magazines | Recipe Contests | Culinary Schools | Gourmet Tours | Food Festivals
On this year’s enticing lineup: seminars by world-renowned vintners, star chefs like José Andrés and Emeril Lagasse as well as a special performance from Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter John Legend. The New York Wine Experience (Oct 24-26, 2013) is sponsored by the Wine Spectator Scholarship Foundation, which provides grants and scholarships to a wide variety of wine-related and culinary programs.
Taste the world’s greatest wines, meet renowned vintners
Plus: Great Chefs, Wine Spectator’s Top 10 Wines
The New York Wine Experience is the only event where you can sit down and sample the world’s best wines with the estates’ owners and winemakers as your personal guide. This joyous three-day celebration of fine wine showcases outstanding vintages and rare wines from more than 250 great wineries/châteaus. Enjoy seminars moderated by Wine Spectator senior editors featuring the globe’s most renowned vintners, plus star chefs and restaurateurs like José Andrés, Emeril Lagasse and Danny Meyer. Special performance from Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter John Legend.
Wine Spectator Editor & Publisher Marvin R. Shanken, Executive Editor Thomas Matthews and editorial team, winemakers and estate owners, presenting rare wines from the producers’ cellars and top-scoring wines from around the world
New York Marriott Marquis, 46th & Broadway, New York City
Thursday-Saturday, October 24-26, 2013, REGISTRATION is limited.
• Daytime Sit-Down Tastings (Friday and Saturday)—Enjoy presentations and great wines from the world’s top producers.
• Critics’ Choice Grand Tastings (Thursday and Friday Evening)—Sample more than 250 top-rated wines that have been specifically selected by the Wine Spectator board of editors and have earned the publication’s Critics’ Choice Award.
• Seated Lunches (Friday and Saturday)—Savor a Sonoma lunch on Friday, October 25, and an Italian meal on Saturday, October 26, with matching wines from each respective region.
• Grand Award Banquet (Saturday Evening)—sit down for a lavish black-tie dinner with special wines and entertainment by John Legend.
• Complete package registration: $1,875
• Grand Tasting: $250 per evening (Thursday or Friday)
• Grand Award Banquet only: $400
The New York Wine Experience is sponsored by the Wine Spectator Scholarship Foundation, which provides grants and scholarships to a wide variety of wine-related and culinary programs.
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2015 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only. Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.