FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
Recipe Section - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food Trivia | Today in Food History | Food Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Food_Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s Who | Culinary Schools & Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
• 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
• 1/2 cup Cabot Greek Style Yogurt
• 1/2 cup Cabot Sour Cream
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
• 1 tablespoon minced garlic
• Salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. In blender or food processor, combine feta, yogurt, sour cream, mint and garlic; process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Transfer mixture to serving bowl and serve surrounded with warm pita or other flatbread, cut into pieces.
Calories 31 , Total Fat 3g , Saturated Fat 2g , Sodium 115mg , Carbohydrates 1g , Dietary Fiber <1g , Protein 1g , Calcium 40mg
Recipe & photo courtesy of Cabot Creamery Cooperative
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.