FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
Recipe Section - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food Trivia | Today in Food History | Food Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Food_Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s Who | Culinary Schools & Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 3 min.
Makes 8 servings (2 cups)
• 1 1/2 cups frozen shelled edamame or frozen peas
• 1 medium Haas avocado, peeled and pitted
• 1/3 cup light sour cream
• 3 tbsp. FRENCH'S® Spicy Brown Mustard
• 2 medium green onions, chopped
• 3 tbsp. lime juice
• 2 tbsp. prepared salsa
• 1 tsp. minced garlic
• 1/4 tsp. salt
1. COOK edamame according to package directions; drain and cool. Transfer to food processor.
2. CHOP edamame in processor. Add avocado, sour cream, mustard, green onion, lime juice, salsa, garlic and salt. Process until smooth.
3. SERVE with baked tortilla chips or veggies.
Nutritional Analysis Per 1/4 cup Serving: 98 Calories, 6 g Fat, 1 g Saturated Fat, 0 Trans Fat, 3 mg Cholesterol, 5 g Protein, 7 g Carbohydrates, 3 g Fiber, 200 mg Sodium.
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.