FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
Recipe Section - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food Trivia | Today in Food History | Food Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Food_Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s Who | Culinary Schools & Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
This robust creamy dip tastes like Buffalo Chicken Wings but without the mess! Serve hot with celery sticks or veggies.
Servings: 3 cups dip
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 20 min.
• 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
• 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
• 1/2 cup Frank's REDHOT Buffalo Wing Sauce or Frank's REDHOT Cayenne Pepper Sauce
• 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
• 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Place cream cheese into deep dish 9-inch pie plate. Microwave 1 min. to soften.
2. Whisk in salad dressing, Buffalo Wing Sauce and cheese until smooth. Stir in chicken.
3. Bake 20 min. or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
Microwave Directions: Prepare as above. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 5 min. until hot, stirring halfway through cooking.
Tip: For a party buffet table, keep this dip hot in a small crock pot or fondue pot.
Frank’s RedHot is the secret ingredient used in the original Buffalo Wing created in Buffalo, NY in 1964. For more recipes with the original Buffalo flavor of Frank’s RedHot log onto www.franksredhot.com
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.