FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
Recipe Section - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food Trivia | Today in Food History | Food Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Food_Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s Who | Culinary Schools & Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
makes 3 cups
• 1 - 15 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed or 2 cups black beans cooked at home
• 2 cups cooked fresh, frozen or canned corn
• 2 green onions, sliced
• 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
• 1/2 teaspoon thyme
• 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
• Black pepper to taste
1. Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend for about 20 seconds or until all ingredients are smooth.
2. If the dip is too thick, stir in two tablespoons of yogurt.
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Amount per serving
Calories from fat 3
Total Fat 0 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 77 mg
Total Carbohydrates 13 g
Dietary Fiber 3 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 4 g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 4%
King County Washington Public Health
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.