CHINESE PORK SALAD
• 1 pound pork strips
• 1/2 cup Oriental stir-fry sauce
• 1/2 red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
• 2 10-oz. packages frozen pea pods, thawed and drained
• 1 8-oz. can mandarin oranges, drained
• 1 3-oz. can chow mein noodles
Marinate pork strips in sauce for 30 minutes.
In large nonstick skillet, stir-fry pork and onion over medium-high heat for about 4-5 minutes.
In a large bowl, toss all ingredients together.
This colorful pork salad is loaded with great flavor. Cut boneless pork chops or pork roast into strips for the "pork strips" called for in this recipe. Serve salad with breadsticks.
Calories 390 calories; Protein 34 grams; Fat 13 grams; Sodium 210 milligrams; Cholesterol 70 milligrams; Saturated Fat 4 grams; Carbohydrates 33 grams; Fiber 8 grams
Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board.
For more information about The Other White Meat, visit TheOtherWhiteMeat.com