FoodReference.com (since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | Recipes | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_& Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free_Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
You are here > Home >
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Culinary Schools & Cooking Classes
From Amateur & Basic Cooking Classes to Professional Chef Training & Degrees
More than 1,000 schools & classes listed for all 50 States, Online and Worldwide
• 1/2 pound baby French green beans, stems removed
• 1/3 cup Heinz Cider Vinegar (for dressing)
• 3 tablespoons Heinz Dark Mustard (for dressing)
• 1 1/2 cups extra virgin oil (for dressing)
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
• 10 medium red potatoes, scrubbed, don't peel
• 1/2 cup white wine
• 1/2 cup Wyler's Chicken Stock
• 2 bunches scallions, diced
• 1/4 cup minced parsley
• 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
• 1-7.5 ounce pouch StarKist Zesty Lemon Pepper Tuna
• 1/2 cup capers, drained
• 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
• 1/2 cup diced red onion
• 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted
• 6 hard cooked eggs, peeled and quartered
• 6 anchovy fillets (optional)
In a pot of boiling salted water, blanch the green beans until just crisp tender. Drain and immerse into ice water to stop the cooking. Drain again.
Add all ingredients except oil in food processor and process until well blended. With machine running, slowly pour oil through feed tube to make a well-emulsified dressing.
Potato Salad Directions:
Cook potatoes until just tender - slice while still hot and combine with wine and Wyler's Chicken Stock. Add scallions, parsley and basil and toss with dressing.
In a large bowl, combine the green beans with the potato salad, StarKist Zesty Lemon Pepper Tuna, capers, tomatoes, onions, olives, eggs and anchovy fillets. Serve at room temperature.
Courtesy of H.J. Heinz Co. www.heinz.com
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright. Please take the time to request permission.