FoodReference.com (since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | Recipes | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_& Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free_Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
You are here > Home >
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Culinary Schools & Cooking Classes
From Amateur & Basic Cooking Classes to Professional Chef Training & Degrees
More than 1,000 schools & classes listed for all 50 States, Online and Worldwide
All Fired Up!
by Margaret Howard
This simple summer salad with rosemary overtones is a perfect accompaniment to grilled pork chops, steaks, chicken, ribs or lamb.
Makes 6 servings.
• 12 small new potatoes, unpeeled and halved
• 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 4 tsp minced fresh rosemary or 1¼ tsp dried
• 2 cloves garlic, minced (optional)
• 3 tbsp light mayonnaise
• 2 tbsp white wine
• 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
• 1 tsp Dijon mustard
• Salt and freshly ground pepper
• 2 green onions, sliced
• 1/2 cup sliced celery
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1. In saucepan of boiling water, cook potatoes until barely tender; drain.
2. For oil: In small bowl, combine oil, rosemary and garlic, set aside.
3. For dressing: In second bowl, combine mayonnaise, wine, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper to taste, onions, celery and parsley; stir well and set aside.
4. Preheat grill on medium-high. Drizzle rosemary oil on potatoes; toss well. Place potatoes on grill rack, cut side down. Close lid and cook for about 10 minutes or until tender and golden brown; turn frequently.
To serve, transfer potatoes to bowl with dressing; toss and serve warm.
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright. Please take the time to request permission.