FoodReference.com (since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | Recipes | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_& Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free_Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
You are here > Home >
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Culinary Schools & Cooking Classes
From Amateur & Basic Cooking Classes to Professional Chef Training & Degrees
More than 1,000 schools & classes listed for all 50 States, Online and Worldwide
• 2 tablespoons plus ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 small eggplant, cubed
• 1 small zucchini, cubed
• 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cubed
• 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
• 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
• Salt and pepper
• 1 cup broccoli florets, blanched
• 1, 9-ounce package fresh cheese-filled tortellini, cooked and drained according to package directions
• Heat 2 tablespoons oil in skillet.
• Add eggplant and zucchini and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
• Add red pepper and cook 1 minute.
• Whisk together ¼ cup oil, balsamic vinegar, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in large bowl.
• Add tortellini, broccoli, and cooked vegetable mixture; toss well.
• Chill before serving.
* Recipe courtesy of Maria Zoitas, creator of 'Maria’s Homemade' line of prepared food sold exclusively at Westside Market NYC www.wmarketnyc.com/
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright. Please take the time to request permission.