FoodReference.com (since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | Recipes | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_& Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free_Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
You are here > Home >
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Culinary Schools & Cooking Classes
From Amateur & Basic Cooking Classes to Professional Chef Training & Degrees
More than 1,000 schools & classes listed for all 50 States, Online and Worldwide
Makes 8 servings
• 1/2 (16-ounce) box bow tie or other shaped pasta
• 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
• 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
• 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
• 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper, or to taste
• 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, or to taste
• 4 ounces reduced-sodium baked ham or smoked turkey, diced
• 8 ounces diced Cabot 50% Reduced Fat Cheddar
• 1/2 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped
• 2 green onions, green and white parts, minced
• 1/8 teaspoon mild paprika
1. In large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta accordingly to package directions; drain in colander, rinse under cold water to cool and drain again.
2. Meanwhile, in small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, relish, white pepper and pepper sauce.
3. In large bowl, combine pasta, ham or turkey, cheese, red pepper and green onions. Add mayonnaise mixture and stir to combine. Sprinkle top with paprika.
(If not serving immediately, refrigerate pasta mixture and mayonnaise mixture separately and mix when ready to serve.)
Calories 226 , Total Fat 9g , Saturated Fat 4g , Sodium 271mg , Carbohydrates 25g , Dietary Fiber 2g , Protein 14g , Calcium 213mg
Recipe & photo courtesy of Cabot Creamery Cooperative
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright. Please take the time to request permission.