FoodReference.com (since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | Recipes | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_& Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free_Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
You are here > Home >
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Makes 5 servings
• 1 1/2 cups uncooked medium pasta shapes (such as elbow macaroni)
• 1/2 cup Cabot Reduced Fat Sour Cream
• 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
• 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
• 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• 4 cups torn romaine, butter or iceberg lettuce
• 4 thick bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
• 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved (about 1 1/2 cups)
• 1 cup (4 ounces) grated Cabot 75% or 50% Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar
• 1 cup large croutons
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well and set aside to cool.
2. Stir together sour cream and next 6 ingredients until well blended.
3. Toss cooled pasta, lettuce, bacon, tomato and cheese in large bowl; add sour cream mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with croutons and serve immediately.
Calories 243 , Total Fat 10g , Saturated Fat 4g , Sodium 365mg , Carbohydrates 27g , Dietary Fiber 3g , Protein 14g , Calcium 250mg
Recipe & photo courtesy of Cabot Creamery Cooperative
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright. Please take the time to request permission.