FoodReference.com (since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | Recipes | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_& Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free_Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
You are here > Home >
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
• Salt and pepper
• 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
• 2, 8-ounce packages steamed and peeled beets, cut into large pieces
• Chopped basil
• Whisk together olive oil, honey, mustard, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, and pepper in bowl.
• Add onions and beets and marinate 30 minutes to 1 hour.
• Garnish with basil before serving.
* Recipe courtesy of Maria Zoitas, creator of 'Maria’s Homemade' line of prepared food sold exclusively at Westside Market NYC www.wmarketnyc.com/
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright. Please take the time to request permission.