FoodReference.com (since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | Recipes | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_& Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free_Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
You are here > Home >
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Yield: Makes 6 servings.
• 3 cups hot cooked rice (cooked in chicken broth)
• 2 6-ounce jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely
• chopped, reserving liquid
• 1 cup (4 ounces) sliced fresh mushrooms
• 1/2 cup sliced green onions
• 1/2 cup chopped red or yellow pepper
• 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
• 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
• Lettuce leaves
Combine hot rice, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, onions, cheese and pepper.
Combine reserved liquid from artichokes and vinegar; shake to combine.
Drizzle over salad.
Spoon into individual lettuce-lined salad plates.
Total Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrate 27g
Dietary Fiber 1g
USA Rice Federation (www.usarice.com)
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright. Please take the time to request permission.