MONTE CRISTO STIR FRY
Yield: Makes 6 servings.
• 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
• 1 2½-ounce can sliced mushrooms (drain; reserve liquid)
• 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
• 1 10¾-ounce can condensed cream of chicken soup
• 1½ cups boned, cooked turkey or chicken (large pieces)
• 1 cup diced cooked ham
• 2 tablespoons diced pimiento
• 1/3 cup milk
• 2 tablespoons dry sherry (optional)
• 3 cups hot cooked rice
Stir-fry pepper and mushrooms in butter in large skillet over medium heat until tender crisp.
Stir in soup, turkey, ham, pimiento, milk and liquid from mushrooms; heat thoroughly.
Serve over hot rice.
Total Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrate 29g
Dietary Fiber 1g
USA Rice Federation (www.usarice.com)