See FOOD FESTIVALS for July Food & Beverage Festivals
VARIABLE DATE EVENTS
- Cow Appreciation Day (July 10, 2018 - 2nd Tues in July) Wear something 'cow-like' and get a free entree at [Chick-fil-A] restaurants.
Cow Trivia & Facts
- [International Plastic Bag Free Day] (July 3, 2018) Dedicated to spreading the word that a plastic bag free world is possible and that sound environmental alternatives to single use plastic bags are available.
- National Chili Dog Day (July 26, 2018 - last Thurs)
- National Hot Dog Day (July 18, 2018)
[National Hot Dog & Sausage Council]
- National Ice Cream Day (3rd Sun - July 15, 2018)
[International Dairy Foods Association] Presidential Proclamation: 1984, President Ronald Reagan.
- National Refreshment Day (July 26, 2018 - 4th Thurs in July) [Traveler Beer Co.]
- Parent’s Day (4th Sunday - July 22, 2018)
[Established in 1994 by President Bill Clinton]
- National Bagelfest Day: Many websites list July 26 as National Bagelfest Day, but the original Bagelfest started by Murray Lender of Lender's Bagels in Mattoon, Ill. is celebrated July 17-21 in 2018.
- Canada: National BBQ Day (July 13, 2013 not sponsored by Meal Exchange in 2014. No other info available.)
- Canada’s National Fishing Week (June 30-July 8, 2018) [Canadian National Sportfishing Foundation]
- [Spain: Fiesta de San Fermin] - Running of the Bulls, Pamplona, Spain (July 7-14, 2018)
- National Canned Luncheon Meat Week (1st week)
(No longer designated annually)
- National Salad Week (last week ?) no recent information
- National Animal Agriculture Week (July 24-31, 1983) [Ronald Regan, Presidential Proclamation 5077] not renewed.
- Another big month for Food Festivals. Some of the popular themes for July are: Ice Cream, Lobster, Cherry, Blueberry and Barbecue.
See Food Festivals section for complete listings.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21
22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2018 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.
and COOKING CLASSES
From Amateur & Basic Cooking Classes to Professional Chef Training - Over 1,000 schools & classes listed for all 50 States, Online & Worldwide
FREE Magazines and Publications
An extensive selection of free magazines and other publications for qualified professionals
FoodReference.com (since 1999)
FOOD CALENDAR SECTION: Today in Food History, Timeline & Food Holidays: National Food Days, Weeks & Months