GREEN CURRY CHICKEN
Slow Cooker Recipe: 5-quart slow cooker
Prep 5 minutes
Cook Low 3 to 4 hours
• 2 pounds chicken tenders, rinsed and patted dry
• Salt and pepper
• 1 can (8-ounce) sliced bamboo shoots, La Choy
• 1 can (15-ounce) whole peeled straw mushrooms, Dynasty
• 1½ tablespoons green curry paste, Thai Kitchen®
• 1 can (14-ounce) organic coconut milk, Thai Kitchen®
• Fresh cilantro, chopped, to garnish
1. Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper and place in the bottom of a 5-quart slow cooker Add bamboo shoots and straw mushrooms.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together curry paste and coconut milk. Pour in slow cooker and stir to combine.
3. Cover and cook on LOW setting for 3 to 4 hours.
Serving ideas: Serve hot with cilantro garnish.