GRAPE AND NAPA CABBAGE STIR-FRY
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Number of servings: 4
Number of 5 A Day servings: 3.5
• 1 cup onion, sliced vertically
• 1 Tbsp olive oil
• 4 cup napa cabbage, cut into 1/2" slices
• 2 cup halved seedless grapes
• 4 dried shitake mushrooms, rehydrated and cut into ½" slices
• 2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil (2 tsp dried basil may be substituted)
• salt and pepper to taste
• 1/4 cup water
• 1 tsp cornstarch
Sauté onion in oil until tender.
Add cabbage, grapes, mushrooms, basil, salt and pepper and stir-fry until cabbage is crisp-tender.
Combine water and cornstarch; mix well and add to grape mixture.
Stir-fry about 1 minute or until sauce thickens.
Amount Per Serving; Serving size 1/4 of recipe
Calories 130 Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Total Fat 4g 6%
Saturated Fat 1g 3%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 290mg 12%
Total Carbohydrate 22g 7%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Vitamin A 20%
Vitamin C 50%
CDC Division of Nutrition and Physical Activity, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion - www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/5aday/index.htm