BULGUR WITH ASPARAGUS AND FETA
Start to Finish 20 minutes
Makes 4 servings
• 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth, Swanson®
• 1/4 cup orange juice, Minute Maid®
• 1 cup bulgur, Arrowhead Mills®
• 1 box (10-ounce) frozen asparagus spears, Birds Eye®
• 1 teaspoon lemon zest
• 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
• 2 tablespoons chopped pimientos, Dromedary®
• 1 package (4-ounce) crumbled feta cheese
• Salt and pepper
1. In a small saucepan, over medium-high heat, combine chicken broth, orange juice, and bulgur. Bring to a boil, stirring often. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine asparagus and lemon zest in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and heat in microwave on HIGH for 5 to 6 minutes. Remove and drain any liquid. In a medium bowl, combine cooked bulgur, asparagus, and all remaining ingredients. Toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve warm or at room temperature.