Home | FOOD ARTICLES | Food Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_History_Timeline | Recipes | Cooking_Tips | Food_Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_&_Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food_Poems | Free_Magazines | Food_Festivals_and_Events
You are here > Home > Food Articles >
and other Publications
Free Professional and Technical Research, White Papers, Case Studies, Magazines, and eBooks
Grilling Flavor Forcast:
Red Chili Sauce & Mango
Makes 2 naan.
· 3/4 cup Thai Kitchen® Sweet Red Chili Sauce, divided
· 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
· 2 teaspoons soy sauce
· 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
· 1 baby bok choy, cut lengthwise into quarters
· 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
· 1 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into thin slices
· 1 large ripe mango, peeled and flesh cut off the seed in large pieces
· 1 package (8.8 ounces) naan (2 pieces)
· Chopped peanuts and chopped fresh mint for garnish
MIX 1/4 cup of the chili sauce, peanut butter and soy sauce in small bowl until smooth. Se aside. Mix remaining 1/2 cup chili sauce and oil in small bowl. Brush on vegetables and fruit.
GRILL over medium heat 5 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally and brushing with chili sauce mixture. Brush naan lightly with oil. Grill over medium-low heat 1 to 2 minutes per side or until grill marks appear on both sides.
SPREAD peanut butter mixture evenly on each naan. Cut vegetables and fruit into smalle pieces. Divide evenly between the naan. Sprinkle with peanuts and mint. Cut into serving- size pieces and serve immediately.
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2022 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.