FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_&_Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food_Poems | Free Magazines | Food_Festivals_&_Shows
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Makes 4 servings
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 4 cups diced roast chicken
• 1 (16-ounce) package frozen broccoli & carrots
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 1/4 cup chicken broth
• 1/2 cup apricot jam
• 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
• 1/2 cup grated Cabot Chipotle Cheddar
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• Dash ground white pepper
1. Place wok or nonstick skillet over high heat and add oil. When oil is shimmering, add chicken, vegetables and garlic; stir fry for 1 minute.
2. Stir in broth and cover pan with lid or foil. Reduce heat to medium and cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, 6 to 8 minutes.
3. In small bowl, combine jam and lime juice. Pour over chicken mixture and stir in well. Cook until hot, about 2 minutes longer. Stir in cheese, salt and pepper. Serve over rice.
Calories 456 , Total Fat 13g , Saturated Fat 5g , Sodium 370mg , Carbohydrates 33g , Dietary Fiber 3g , Protein 50g , Calcium 130mg
Recipe from Cabot Creamery Cooperative www.cabotcheese.com
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jon Ashton
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.