FoodReference.com (since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | Recipes | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_& Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free_Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
You are here > Home >
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Makes 6 servings.
• 2 cups fine julienne carrots
• 1-1/2 cups pitted and halved Northwest fresh sweet cherries
• 1/2 cup fine julienne celery
• 1/2 cup diagonally sliced Chinese pea pods
• 1/4 cup very thinly sliced and quartered sweet onion
• 3 to 4 tablespoons very thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
• Pacific Rim Dressing
Toss carrots, cherries, pea pods, celery, onion and mint with Pacific Rim Dressing.
Makes about 1/3 cup.
• 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
• 2 tablespoons lime juice
• 1 teaspoon sesame or vegetable oil
• 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
• 1 tablespoon sugar
• 3/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon lime peel
• 1/8 teaspoon bottled hot pepper sauce
Combine and mix well.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving: 85 Calories, 1.9 g protein, 20.8 g carbohydrate, 1.4 g fat (12% Cal. from fat), 0 mg cholesterol, 3.1 g dietary fiber, 329 mg. sodium.
Northwest Cherry Growers
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright. Please take the time to request permission.