FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | Recipes | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_&_Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food_Poems | Free_Magazines | Food_Festivals_&_Events
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
& COOKING CLASSES
From Amateur & Basic Cooking Classes to Professional Chef Training & Degrees
The Taste of Home Cookbook
New Revised 2nd Edition
I love Chinese food, and this soy sauce-marinated tenderloin is one of my favorites. It's terrific served warm or cold, especially when dipped in the zippy sauce.
Kyle Spencer, Havre, Montana
Prep: 5 min. + marinating
Grill: 25 min.
Yield: 6 servings.
· 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
· 2 tablespoons dry red wine or chicken broth
· 1 tablespoon brown sugar
· 1 tablespoon honey
· 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
· 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
· 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
· 1 tablespoon honey
· 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
· 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
1) In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, wine or broth, sugar, honey and cinnamon; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
2) Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
3) In a small bowl, combine the mustard, honey and horseradish. Slice pork; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve with hot mustard.
One serving equals 197 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 408 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 26 g protein
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.