FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_&_Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food_Poems | Free Magazines | Food_Festivals_&_Shows
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Baking Time: 10 minutes
• 2 Tbsp. olive oil
• 1/2 cup chopped red onion
• 3 cups sliced portobello mushrooms
• 3 cups sliced crimini mushrooms
• 3 cloves garlic
• 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh thyme or sage
• 1/4 cup white wine
• 1 flatbread
• 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento Artisan Blends Shredded Whole Milk Mozzarella and Provolone Cheese, divided
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook 2 minutes. Remove onion from skillet; set aside. Add mushrooms, garlic and thyme to skillet; cook over medium heat 5 minutes. Stir in wine: cook over high heat 1 minute more or until wine is evaporated.
2. Sprinkle flatbread with 1 cup cheese. Top with mushroom mixture, onion and remaining cheese. Bake in preheated 450°F oven 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Recipe & photo courtesy of Sargento.
For more recipes, please go to Sargento.com
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.