FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_&_Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food_Poems | Free Magazines | Food_Festivals_&_Shows
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Yield: 1 (12-inch) pizza
• 1- 12-inch Pre-baked pizza crust
• 1/2 cup Dried tart cherries
• 1½ cups Onion, sliced thin
• 2½ cups Baby portobello mushrooms, sliced thin
• 1 tablespoon Olive oil
• 1½ cups Beef (any tender cut), cooked medium-rare and sliced thin
• 1½ cups Blue cheese, crumbled
1. Sauté onions in butter until caramelized; let cool.
2. Sauté portobello mushrooms in butter until tender; let cool.
3. Brush olive oil evenly over pre-baked pizza crust. Spread onions and mushrooms over pizza crust.
4. Arrange slices of beef and cherries over onions and mushrooms. Sprinkle blue cheese over all.
5. Bake at 450°F in a standard oven 7 to 9 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
6. Serve as an appetizer or main course.
Recipe courtesy of the Cherry Marketing Institute - www.cherrymkt.org/
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.