CHICKEN & DRIED PLUM PIZZA
Prep Time 10 Minutes
Cook/Bake Time 15 Minutes
• 1 cup (about 6 ounces) pitted dried plums
• 1/4 cup water
• 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 2 cloves garlic
• 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 prebaked thin Italian bread shell (10 ounces)
• 1 cup chopped cooked chicken (about 4 ounces)
• 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 3 ounces)
• 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
Heat oven to 450ºF.
In food processor, process dried plums, water, vinegar, oil, garlic, rosemary and salt until finely chopped, pulsing on and off.
Place bread shell on baking sheet; spread evenly with dried plum mixture.
Arrange chicken, cheese and onion slices evenly over shell.
Bake in center of oven 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through.
Cut into 8 wedges.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
% of Calories from Fat 25%
California Dried Plum Board - www.californiadriedplums.org/