FoodReference.com (since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | Recipes | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_& Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free_Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
You are here > Home >
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Yield: 6 Portions
• 10.00 ounces (about 3 cups) fresh white mushrooms, quartered
• 1.00 jar (about 7 ounces) roasted red peppers, drained, cut in strips
• 1.00 can (about 15 ounces) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
• 1.00 can (about 15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
• 1.00 can (about 15 ounces) small white beans, rinsed and drained
• 2.00 ribs (1 cup) celery, sliced
• 0.50 cup coarsely shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
• 0.75 cup homemade or prepared Italian salad dressing
• 0.25 cup chopped fresh parsley
In a large bowl combine mushrooms, peppers, the three kinds of beans, celery and 1/4 cup of the cheese. Add dressing and parsley; toss to coat well. Stir in parsley. Serve topped with remaining cheese.
To make this a main dish, add cooked chicken, sliced pepperoni, kielbasa or ham.
The Mushroom Council - www.mushroomcouncil.com
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright. Please take the time to request permission.