FoodReference.com (since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | Recipes | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_& Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free_Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
You are here > Home >
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Gary Null's Power Foods: The 15 Best Foods for Your Health
by Gary Null Ph.D.
Makes 2 Servings.
• 1/2 cup pinto beans, cooked
• 1/2 cup kidney beans (canned), drained
• 1/2 cup green beans, steamed 15 minutes
• 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper, chopped
• 1/4 cup fresh watercress, chopped
• 1/4 cup hearts of palm
• 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1-2 tablespoons prepared mustard
• 1-2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine pinto beans, kidney beans, green beans, yellow pepper, watercress, hearts of palm, and onion.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, vinegar, and pepper.
3. Pour dressing over bean mixture and toss thoroughly.
4. Chill before serving.
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright. Please take the time to request permission.