FoodReference.com (since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | Recipes | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_& Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free_Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
You are here > Home >
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
• Two 15.5 oz cans of black beans
• Four plum tomatoes, chopped
• One small onion, chopped
• Three jalapenos, (for hot) or one poblano or bell pepper (for mild), chopped
• One small can (about 8 oz.) corn
• Three tablespoons olive oil
• One tablespoon of either red vinegar or lime juice
• Chopped cilantro leaves and stems to taste
• Two teaspoons chile powder
• Two teaspoons cumin
• Salt to taste
Drain and rinse the beans.
Chop the tomatoes, onions, pepper, and cilantro, and then simply combine all the ingredients.
As with the soup, use hot peppers and chile powder for heat, poblano/bell pepper and chili powder for less heat.
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright. Please take the time to request permission.