WARM POTATOES WITH MUSTARD HERB DRESSING
Makes 4 servings
When the hot potatoes hit this mustard dressing, they immediately start soaking up flavor. Spicy mustard, aromatic dill and tarragon, and rich olive oil become infused into the surface of the spuds. Let the spuds sit covered for a few minutes to soak up more flavor. The dish tastes best warm, but you could serve it cold or at room temperature.
• 12-14 medium organic red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into bite-size pieces
• 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 tablespoon country-style Dijon mustard
• 1 tablespoon brown mustard
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
• 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper or 1/4 teaspoon ground
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
Put the potatoes in a steamer basket and set over a pan of simmering water.
Cover and steam over medium heat until the potatoes are fork-tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix together the oil, Dijon mustard, brown mustard, tarragon, dill, pepper, and salt in a medium bowl.
Add the hot potatoes and mix. Serve warm.