FoodReference.com (since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | Recipes | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_& Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free_Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
You are here > Home >
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Yield: 4 servings
• 1-1/3 pounds (4 medium) unpeeled red or white Wisconsin Healthy Grown Potatoes, halved and then sliced ¼-inch thick
• ½ teaspoon salt
• 8 ounces green beans, trimmed and cut into thirds
• 3 tablespoons prepared honey mustard or hot-sweet mustard
• 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
• 2 tablespoons canola oil
• ½ cup finely chopped red onion
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. In 3-quart saucepan, cover potatoes with water; add salt. Bring to boil over high heat.
2. Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook until potatoes are almost tender, about 6 minutes.
3. Add beans; cover and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until potatoes are just tender. Drain thoroughly and cool 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in large bowl, whisk mustard, vinegar, and oil until thoroughly blended and smooth.
5. Add onion, potatoes and beans; toss gently to coat. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
6. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Wisconsin Potato & Vegetable Growers Association
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright. Please take the time to request permission.