George J. French
George J. French introduced his ‘French's mustard’ in 1904, the same year that the hot dog was introduced to America at the St. Louis World's Fair.
Brothers Robert and George French bought a flour mill in 1883 in Fairport New York. It burned down in 1884, and they relocated the flour mill to Rochester, New York. They named their mill the R.T. French Company. Robert French died in 1893, and brother George became company president. George (who developed the creamy yellow mustard) and another brother, Francis, introduced French's mustard in 1904.