FoodReference.com (since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | Recipes | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_& Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free_Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
You are here > Home >
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Culinary Schools & Cooking Classes
From Amateur & Basic Cooking Classes to Professional Chef Training & Degrees
More than 1,000 schools & classes listed for all 50 States, Online and Worldwide
A healthful, affordable recipe. French bread is nice with this dish.
• 4 chicken thighs, skinless
• 1-1/2 tsp seasoned salt (optional)
• 2 ears corn-on-the-cob, fresh with husk (frozen or canned may be used)
• 1 10-oz. package frozen lima beans, cooked
• 1 small red bell pepper, diced
• 1 16-oz. can black beans, drained
• 1 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
• 1/4 cup Italian lowfat salad dressing
1. Start grill. Sprinkle seasoned salt over the chicken thighs and grill them until done over medium high heat, about 10-15 minutes or until juices run clear.
2. Remove the chicken from the grill and allow to cool, then remove the meat from the bone and dice into large pieces.
3. While the chicken is cooling, place the fresh corn still in the husk on the grill for 15-20 minutes. Remove the corn kernels from the cob.
4. Combine diced chicken, corn kernels, and remaining ingredients. Toss with dressing and coat well.
Nutrients per serving 1 cup:
Calories 285; Saturated Fat 1.3 g; Iron 2.8 mg; Protein 17 g; Cholesterol 33 mg; Calcium 45 mg; Carbohydrate 25 g; Vitamin A 94 RE; Sodium 329 mg; Total Fat 5.5 g; Vitamin C 30 mg; Dietary Fiber 6 g
USDA Food & Nutrition Services - Team Nutrition: Food, Family & Fun
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright. Please take the time to request permission.