The Saint Tropez Diet
by Apostolos Pappas Phd with Marie-Annick Courtier
Gourmet French tastes meets sensible Mediterranean cuisine to help you look thinner, feel younger, and live longer.
It’s the age-old dilemma. Finding a diet that is easy to follow--with food you’ll actually enjoy--that provides maximum and immediate healthful benefits. You want to lose weight. You want food that is wholly tasteful and easy to prepare. And you want to feel the results of your program when you wake up every day.
Through his many visits to the exotic, sensual playground of Saint-Tropez, Apostolos Pappas, Ph.D., was inspired to develop The Saint-Tropez Diet, a complete eight-week meal plan with delicious and easy-to-make French dishes from Marie-Annick Courtier and chefs from some of the most celebrated restaurants on the Cote d’Azur.
In The Saint-Tropez Diet, Dr. Pappas reveals the four simple principles to unlock your fat-burning receptors so that you can lose weight quickly, fight chronic diseases, and erase years of premature aging:
· Eat more foods containing large amounts of healthy unsaturated fats, especially omega-3 essential fatty acids.
· Eat foods rich in vitamin A together with foods containing omega-3 essential fatty acids.
· Eliminate foods with unhealthy ratios of omega-6 to omega-3 essential fatty acids.
· Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables to boost your consumption of vital nutraceuticals with antioxidant activity.
The Saint-Tropez Diet is a mouth-watering, pleasure-loving, and life-enhancing eating plan that will teach you to cook and eat and love food. And the results? Steady and sensible weight loss, a noticeable increase in your energy levels, and the acquisition of powerful biological immunity boosters to ward off chronic diseases such as hypertension, high cholesterol, diabetes, and a host of heart-related disorders.
The Saint-Tropez Diet:
· Blends the best of French and Mediterranean cuisine for a diet that lets you have your cake and lose weight too
· Slows your aging process and fights heart disease, diabetes, and other chronic conditions
· Celebrates food and the enjoyment of life, increasing your energy and vitality