Fix-It And Forget-It Big Cookbook
by Phyllis Pellman Good
Reuben Casserole Recipe
Melanie Thrower; McPherson, KS
Makes: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 2-4 Hours
Ideal Slow Cooker Size: 2-Quart
• 2 cups deli-style corned beef, torn into bite-sized pieces, divided
• 15 oz. can sauerkraut, drained, divided
• ½ cup shredded or 8 slices Swiss cheese, divided
• ¼ cup Thousand Island salad dressing, divided
• 4 cups dry packaged stuffing mix, divided
1. Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Layer half of each ingredient in the order listed.
3. Repeat layers.
4. Cover and cook on Low 2-4 hours, until casserole is cooked through and cheese has melted.