Fix-It And Forget-It Big Cookbook: 1400 Best Slow Cooker Recipes
by Phyllis Pellman Good
The latest in the bestselling series of Fix-It and Forget-It® cookbooks, the 'Big Cookbook' contains 1,400 of the best slow cooker recipes, created
and tested by some of America's finest home cooks nationwide. The 'Fix-It and Forget-It® Big Cookbook' turns everyday ingredients into mouthwatering, flavorful meals that will have the entire family asking for seconds.
With almost half of all Americans eating out less to save money, up 12 percent from 2007, this book helps home cooks save time and please their loved ones. In addition to comforting soups and stews, the 'Fix-It and Forget-It® Big Cookbook' features everything from Cheese and Ham Souffle to Chicken Alfredo to Chocolate Fondue.
The cookbook features easy to make, slow-cooker recipes for home cooks who want flavorful, home-cooked, wholesome meals with maximum satisfaction and minimal effort. The book includes:
• More than 1,400 of the best slow cooker recipes, including breakfasts, appetizers, breads, soups, main courses, vegetables, beverages and desserts
• Variations of recipes, so home cooks can choose their favorite recipe based on the ingredients they have handy and like best
• "Light" recipes that list a dish's nutritional value
• "Helpful hints" for slow-cooker users
• Preparation time, cooking time and ideal slow-cooker size for each recipe
• Nine essential kitchen tools home chefs "really ought to have"
• Eight small "galleries" of full-color photos of slow cooker dishes from the collection
About Phyllis Pellman Good
Phyllis Pellman Good's cookbooks have sold nearly 10 million copies. Her five Fix-It and Forget-It cookbooks, all for slow cookers, have sold more than 8 million copies. Three of Good's cookbooks have been New York Times bestsellers. The recipes in the 'Fix-It and Forget-It® Big Cookbook' are a collection of the best recipes selected from the Fix-It and Forget-It cookbook series.