Betty Crocker Whole Grains: Easy Everyday Recipes
by Betty Crocker Editors
With this cookbook, the experts at Betty Crocker make it easy for you to include the goodness of whole grains in your family’s favorite meals. You’ll discover 140 delicious whole grain recipes for every meal of the day—including on-the-go snacks, convenient slow-cooker recipes, and super-fast 30-minute dishes—plus cooking tips and information on the different kinds of whole grains available, authoritative advice on the health benefits of whole grains, and 50 beautiful color photos.
Enjoy the Goodness of Whole Grains—Every Day!
You've probably heard about the health benefits of whole grains—reducing the risk of cancer and heart disease, promoting a healthy weight, and possibly even playing a role in helping manage diabetes. But how do you include the goodness of whole grains in your family's favorite meals? This new cookbook from the experts at Betty Crocker delivers the answers. From Oatmeal Pancakes with Maple-Cranberry Syrup and Campfire Popcorn Snack to Spanish Rice Bake and Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake, you'll discover just how tasty—and easy—cooking with whole grains can be.
• More than 140 easy recipes offer delicious ways to enjoy whole grains at every meal
• Informative Q&As demystify whole grains and describe the many different types available, from bulgur and cornmeal to millet and quinoa
• Chapters on slow-cooker meals and sides, 30-minute meals and on-the-go snacks help you feed a hungry family in a hurry
• Special sections take the guesswork out of cooking whole grains and explain the health benefits of eating whole grains every day
• Recipes feature complete nutrition information, including whole grain servings and carbohydrate choices
• 50 beautiful color photos show you just how tempting whole grain foods can be