FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_&_Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food_Poems | Free Magazines | Food_Festivals_&_Shows
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Makes 16 Servings
• 1 (15.5-ounce) can spinach
• 2 cups rice, cooked
• 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
• 2/3 cup low-fat milk
• 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
• 1/4 cup onion, chopped
• 2 teaspoons salt
• 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1 teaspoon thyme, ground
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 13x9-inch baking pan.
2. Drain canned spinach, removing any excess liquid.
3. Combine spinach with remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Pour into pan. Cover and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes or until set.
Food & Nutrition Service, USDA
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.