FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
Recipe Section - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food Trivia | Today in Food History | Food Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Food_Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s Who | Culinary Schools & Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
• 2 slices Italian bread
• Olive oil cooking spray
• Salt and ground black pepper to taste
• 1 ounce roasted red peppers
• 4 ounces fresh spinach
• 1 1/2 ounces grated Cabot 50% Reduced Fat Cheddar
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Lightly coat top of bread slices with olive oil spray and season with salt and pepper. Slice peppers lengthwise into ribbons. Layer spinach, peppers and cheese on top of bread.
3. Broil until bread is golden and cheese is bubbly.
(Alternatively, use slices of narrow loaf of French bread and serve as appetizer.)
Calories 172 , Total Fat 7g , Saturated Fat 3g , Sodium 392mg , Carbohydrates 18g , Dietary Fiber 3g , Protein 10g , Calcium 230mg
Recipe & photo courtesy of Cabot Creamery Cooperative
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.