FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
Recipe Section - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food Trivia | Today in Food History | Food Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Food_Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s Who | Culinary Schools & Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Prepare these sandwiches ahead of time; heat in oven just before serving time. For a crowd, layer ingredients on small crusty rolls.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Makes 4 servings
• 1/3 cup FRENCH’S® Horseradish Mustard
• 3 tbsp mayonnaise
• 4 (6-inch) crusty Italian-style hero rolls, sliced in half lengthwise
• 1 (6 oz.) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
• ¼ cup sliced roasted red peppers
• ¾ pound sliced deli meats and cheese
• 1 cup lettuce
1. Combine mustard and mayonnaise; spread on cut sides of rolls.
2. Layer remaining ingredients on bottom of rolls, dividing evenly. Cover with top half, pressing firmly.
3. Wrap sandwiches in foil. Bake at 400ºF for 10 minutes or until hot and cheese melts slightly.
FRENCH’S® Foods, a division of Reckitt Benckiser Inc., the maker of FRENCH’S® mustards, is a leading manufacturer, marketer, and distributor of food and household products. Some other well known, trusted household names in the Reckitt Benckiser Inc. family of food products include FRANK’S® REDHOT® Cayenne Pepper Sauce, FRENCH’S® French Fried Onions, CATTLEMEN’S® Barbecue Sauce, FRENCH’S® Worcestershire sauce and FRENCH’S® Potato Stix.
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.